St Bridget’s Catholic Primary School
Required for September 2019
EYFS/KS1 Class Teacher
The Governors of St. Bridget’s Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic, highly motivated teacher to join our hard working, friendly and experienced team.
The person appointed will have responsibility for a class in either Reception or KS1.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner
- Have the ability to plan and work closely as part of a team
- Be prepared to be involved in whole school activities
- Be committed to inclusion and able to provide exciting, stimulating opportunities for children of all abilities
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have high expectations of learning and behaviour
We can offer:
- A passionate, enthusiastic and experienced staff
- Supportive staff who value each other and each child as individuals
- A clear passion for excellence
- Excellent resources and an attractive environment
- A commitment to your professional development
Although we are a Catholic school, candidates do not have to be Catholic to apply. We do however ask that they are supportive of our Catholic ethos.
An application pack is available by emailing the school at
Application forms can be obtained from
Applications should be addressed to the Chair of Governors at the school, either by post or email, by
12 noon on Monday, 13th May 2019.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday, 21st May 2019.
References will be taken up prior to interviews. Contact details for referees should include email addresses.
Visits to the school are most welcome and can be arranged by contacting Mrs Parr in the office.
For more information about this post, click on Application Pack. If you have any queries please email Mrs Parr at
St. Bridget’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. A clear, enhanced DBS check is required for this post as are excellent professional references.